17th August 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

How to do internship in EEE branch from ECIL?

I am studying in 3rd year of B.Tech with EEE branch and now want to do internship from Electronics Corporation of India Limited. Please tell me how to do internship from here?

18th August 2017, 08:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in EEE branch from ECIL?

To get an opportunity for training purpose in ECIL, you must have a very good academic record in your semesters and you should have a good knowledge of your field as well.
You must have to contact to the training department of ECIL and have to collect the application form for the training. Submit the duly filled application form with necessary documents. If your application will be shortlisted, then you will get a call from them for joining as a trainee.
18th August 2017, 11:10 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

You will have to keep on looking for any such notification released for admission in internship program. As soon as the application is announced, you should fill up the form and I am sure you will be eligible to get admission in the program mentioned above.
19th August 2017, 12:46 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to do training in ECIL (Electronic Corporation of India Limited), a candidate must have good academic record throughout their semesters.Candidate can contact ECIL office to take an application form for the training purpose and after filling it with all the personal and academic details, they have to submit it to the office along with the NOC issued by the college.
The selected candidates will be called for the same.
19th August 2017, 12:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Visit the official website of ECIL and fill up the online application form for internship. Write an application mentioning about the area of your training, get it signed by the principal of your college and send it to the HOD of the company. If they replies you back, then you have to send them a NOC prepared by the training and placement cell of your college. Now they will guide you to complete the selection procedure which you have to follow carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?