12th October 2022, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How do we get internship from top reputed companies like IBM, WIPRO, INFOSYS, L&T etc.?

How do we get internship from top reputed companies like IBM, WIPRO, INFOSYS, L&T etc.?

15th October 2022, 05:36 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do we get internship from top reputed companies like IBM, WIPRO, INFOSYS, L&T etc.?

To apply for these companies, the candidate may apply through your college or you can do it yourself. If your college wants to send their college students then they can and for this you have to contact with Training and Placement Cell of your college. Otherwise you have to arrange yourself. You can only arrange if there is any known person who is working in some top companies or you may also contact with their websites.
15th October 2022, 07:59 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do we get internship from top reputed companies like IBM, WIPRO, INFOSYS, L&T etc.?

First, you have to create your updated resume. Then you have to go to the official websites of the companies and then you have to upload it.
You must have the required skills to get selected for the internship. They will contact you as per their requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?