17th April 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?

Hi,

I'm ankita persuing B.E. Vth sem.............i want to know that how can i apply for internship in following companies tcs,ibm,infosys,wipro etc and any top companies which provide 6 weeks internship................ plz do reply me soon as possible since I nee to apply for the internship soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  3. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  4. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  5. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  7. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  10. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  11. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  12. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  13. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  14. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  16. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  18. Procedure to be followed to apply for 1 months internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Bosch or Wipro
20th April 2015, 11:31 PM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I'm ankita persuing B.E. Vth sem.............i want to know that how can i apply for internship in following companies tcs,ibm,infosys,wipro etc and any top companies which provide 6 weeks internship................ plz do reply me soon as possible since I nee to apply for the internship soon.
It is good to see that you are interested to apply for an internship at B.E 5th semester. I am providing you the what is the procedure to be followed for doing the internship. And also the internship process is common for all your listed company

Process to be followed for the internship:

1. First, you need to send your curriculum vitae (resume) to the HR of the concerned company.
2. Then after reading your resume if they are satisfied about your resume, then they will contact you by phone or by sending the admission letter.
3. After that you need to submit the required documents at the time of the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?