25th December 2021, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

How Ece 3rd year student can do internship at SE Railway in winter?

I am B.Tech 3rd Year Student, want to internship at s.e.railway, in winter, can you help me regarding this matter ?

27th December 2021, 11:14 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How Ece 3rd year student can do internship at SE Railway in winter?

How Ece 3rd year student can do internship at SE Railway in winter?

Yes, an ECE student can definitely get internship opportunity in Indian Railways. Although there are less opportunities for ECE students but there are opportunities in every state division of Indian Railways. You need to contact the division office of the Indian Railways where internship opportunities are provided. Internship opportunities lie mainly in the field of Signalling, telecommunication and Advanced digital communications.
30th December 2021, 04:40 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How Ece 3rd year student can do internship at SE Railway in winter?

It's now mandatory for college students to do atleast 3 internships during college.

They can easily apply for internship in Railway.
Although there are less opportunities but there is chance in every state division of Indian Railway.
One should contact the division office of Indian Railway , where they provide such opportunities.
It mainly lies in signalling, telecommunication etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?