9th December 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for an Internship in BSNL, Delhi during winter vacations for ECE 3rd year student?

Hello Everyone,
I am a 3rd year ECE student and I wish to apply for winter internship in BSNL at Delhi. Am I eligible to apply? If so, what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for winter internship at NTPC, Delhi? -- [New]
  3. Can I do Internship in BSNL, Hyderabad during winter vacations being an ECE final year student?
  4. How to apply for Internship during winter vacations while in B.Tech ECE 3rd year?
  5. Where can i do Internship in Delhi during winter break being a 3rd year ECE student?
  6. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student
  7. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL, Patna for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. How to contact Software companies for Internship during winter vacations? Procedure to apply?
  10. How and where to apply for Internship during winter vacations being a B.E. 3rd year student?
  11. How to apply for Internship in BHEL during winter vacations for ECE final year student?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC/IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Is there any internship opportunities available during winter vacations?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, New Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?
  18. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company? -- [Most Discussed]
27th December 2015, 06:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for an Internship in BSNL, Delhi during winter vacations for ECE 3rd year student?

I am extremely sorry to state that BSNL, Delhi does not offer internship opportunity to the third year engineering students of ECE background. You can apply for training programmes in BSNL, Delhi. In the fourth year of engineering, if there is a group of at least 10 students then you can undertake project work under BSNL. In order to apply for training, you need to get application form which is also available online in its official website and fill it up. Then you need to submit it along with the requisite training fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?