28th January 2016, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

How to enroll for internship at Tata Telecommunications Services?

I have studied Telecommunication subject in my bachelor degree. Now i want to do internship in the field. So tell me how to enroll myself for the training programme in Tata Telecommunication Services?

28th January 2016, 01:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enroll for internship at Tata Telecommunications Services?

For enrollment in training programme in Tata Telecommunication Services, first thing you need to do is to contact the nearest branch and ask them for the admission procedure and application form. All the further details will be duly provided to you by the Institute itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?