31st December 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?

Sir
i am the student of btech third year i want to do internship in tata steel plant.For doing internship in that tata steel plant how much grade points required?what is the procedure for applying internship.Is it the steel plant provide the accommodation?then how many days we have to spend kindly answer for my questions
With Regards-
Krishna Ramya

Related Questions:
30th August 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?

I am a 2nd year Telecommunication student of SRM university chennai , i want to do internship in Tata steel . what is the procedure for applying for the internship .
22nd September 2016, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?

I am a student of btech 2 year. Chemical engineering I want to apply for internship how can I apply for this please tell me
4th October 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, I am second year student of Manit,Bhopal. I want to do winter industrial visit at Vizag steel plant. Sir,give me detailed procedure of doing so Asap
Thanking you.
Shriyam Kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?