27th September 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

How to join Dietetic internship at any multi functional hospital?

I am a M.Sc student of nutrition and dietetics. I want to join dietetic internship at any multi functional hospital. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  2. How can I join Indian Army? I am doing internship from Hindi Rao Hospital in Delhi
  3. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  4. How long is the process of getting assigned to the hospital of your choice for internship after the results of FMGE come out?
  5. What are the steps to be followed to apply for PG course after completion of internship in Nair hospital?
  6. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  7. Best Hospital/Institute which offer Internship programme for BPT student?
  8. Possibility to do Internship with stipend in any Medical Hospital of Delhi for MBBS student?
  9. Physiotherapy internship in which Hospital would be beneficial?
  10. How to do Internship during summer vacations? I am A level student
  11. Procedure of payment during internship in Government Hospital Trivendrum?
  12. Procedure to join Physiotherapy internship in hospital in Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Hospitals offering internship for dental students and application procedure for the same?
  14. Am I eligible to do internship in any hospital while pursing M.Sc Pyschology?
  15. How to do internship in Hospital and Diagnostic Centre? I have completed BPT
  16. Can I do internship from a Hospital having good Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation and Pain clinic?
  17. Can in do voluntary Internship at any District Hospital?
  18. How to get internship in Hindu Rao Hospital?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?