30th May 2022, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How to join internship at Dooradarshana channel?

I am continuing MA jmc in bjb autonomous clg, bbsr, this is my second year, I want to go for internship in dooradarshana Channel

31st May 2022, 01:15 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join internship at Dooradarshana channel?

How to join internship at Dooradarshana channel?

The candidate should have completed graduation in a relevant field from a recognized university. The candidate should have good verbal communication skills. The candidate then can apply for the internship from the official website of the Doordarshan that www.prasarbharati.gov.in. by filling the application form.
31st May 2022, 11:00 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates can apply for the internship on internshala.
The duration of which is 6 months .
They invite application for its internship program from computer science/IT/engineering/electronic background.

Interns will be deputed at various offices of Doordarshan and the work mainly involves
Creating new users /objects
Preparation of report
Analysing activities.
30th June 2022, 11:37 AM
Ar_pit

You can apply for internship in the doordharshan prasar bharti on Internshala. The duration is 6 months with a stipend of 15000 per month,You can find the link for applying for the same here, https://internshala.com/internship/detail/engineering-internship-with-prasar-bharati-all-india-radiodoordarshan-in-delhi1383197759
this link includes all the details of the internship including (about the internship,who can apply,start date,stipend,additional information).You can also find editorial note.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?