3rd October 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Backend Development Interns in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions?

Hello everyone, I want to join Montaigne Smart Business Solutions as a Backend Development Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

9th October 2018, 05:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Backend Development Interns in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Montaigne Smart Business Solutions as a Backend Development Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

Candidates can get around Rs 15,000 per month as a stipend to do Backend Development internship in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions. Duration of the Backend Development internship is 6 months (full time) in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions. Candidates with skills in Java, Python, Data Structures, Django, Apache Cassandra, MongoDB, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, Flask and Database Management System are preferred for the Backend Development internship in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions.
13th September 2021, 04:32 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Backend Development Interns in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 20,000/- per month offered to Backend Development interns in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?