3rd October 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Backend Development Intern in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Backend Development Internship in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

9th October 2018, 05:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Backend Development Intern in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Backend Development Internship in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in Java, Python, Django, Data Structures, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, REST API, Database Management System and Flask are preferred for the Backend Development internship in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions. Candidates should be willing to work full time (in-office) for the Backend Development internship in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions. Duration of the Backend Development internship in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions is 6 months.
11th September 2021, 06:11 PM
Minal F

Default Re: Skills required to become Backend Development Intern in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions?

Skills required:-

Candidates must have a knowledge of JavaScript

Candidates must have a knowledge of Python

Candidates must have a knowledge of Data Management System.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?