30th January 2020, 10:26 AM
Manisha2626

How much stipend is offered to Biomedical Engineering interns in Jetic Healthcare Private Limited Chennai?

I am planning to do an internship related to Biomedical Engineering in Jetic Healthcare Private Limited Chennai. I don’t know how much stipend they are offering for such internship. Can you tell me about this?

1st February 2020, 01:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Biomedical Engineering interns in Jetic Healthcare Private Limited Chennai?

The stipend which is offered to Biomedical Engineering internship in Jetic Healthcare Private Limited, Chennai is Rs.2000 per month for the duration of 6 months. There are total 10 vacancies available and you can join immediately.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.pepodeal.com
1st February 2020, 11:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Biomedical Engineering interns in Jetic Healthcare Private Limited Chennai?

You will get a stipend of Rs. 2,000/- per month as Biomedical Engineering interns in Jetic Healthcare Private Limited Chennai.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

There are total 10 vacancies available for this internship.
3rd February 2020, 07:45 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Biomedical Engineering interns in Jetic Healthcare Private Limited Chennai would be Rs.2,000 per month.

The duration of Biomedical Engineering interns in Jetic Healthcare Private Limited Chennai would be of 6 months.
6th August 2021, 04:29 PM
Afreen0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000/- per month offered to Biomedical engineering interns in Jetic Health care private limited, Chennai

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?