30th January 2020, 03:11 PM
imexpert109

Selection criteria for Biomedical Engineering internship in Jetic Healthcare Private Limited Chennai?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the criteria for selection of Biomedical Engineering internship which is offering by Jetic Healthcare Private Limited Chennai? I want to do this internship. So, I need to know about the selection criteria.

3rd February 2020, 01:25 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Biomedical Engineering internship in Jetic Healthcare Private Limited Chennai?

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Biomedical Engineering interns in Jetic Healthcare Private Limited Chennai.

1) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

2) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) You should be from Ahmedabad, Chennai, Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Bangalore and neighboring cities.

5) You must have good communication skill.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
http://pepodeal.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?