27th November 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing interns in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I want to join Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Mumbai as a Digital Marketing intern. I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

29th November 2019, 04:25 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing interns in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Mumbai?

- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Mumbai-

Duration: 3 months.

The stipend is offered to Digital Marketing interns in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Mumbai is around INR 8000 per month.

Official Website: http://www.zeeentertainment.com
29th November 2019, 11:41 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing interns in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Mumbai?

The stipend which is offered to Digital Marketing internship in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited, Mumbai is Rs.8000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 12th December 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy is available.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.zeeentertainment.com
29th November 2019, 04:42 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited will offer a consolidated stipend of Rs. 8000/- per month during the internship period to all its Digital Marketing interns. The above stipend is fixed for the whole six months of internship. At present, the aspirants can apply for the internship by 11th December 2019.
29th November 2019, 05:01 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Digital Marketing internship in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Mumbai will receive per month stipend of Rs.8,000.

The duration of Digital Marketing internship in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Mumbai would be of 3 months.

You can visit the website https://www.zeeentertainment.com for more information.
29th November 2019, 06:01 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Rs.8,000 per month as a salary is allotted to Digital Marketing interns in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Mumbai. There is 1 vacancy available to Digital Marketing interns in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Mumbai.

The duration is 3 months to Digital Marketing interns in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Mumbai.

For more details, visit the website www.zeeentertainment.com.
29th November 2019, 10:04 PM
Satendra urf Sattu

1. Candidate will get a stipend of ₹8000 per month.

2. Duration of this internship is 3 months.

3. Last date to apply for this internship is 12 December 2019.

You may visit www.zeeentertainment.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?