27th November 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Digital Marketing internship in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Mumbai for doing Digital Marketing internship. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I will do this internship program? Kindly tell me about the benefits of this internship immediately. Thank you!

29th November 2019, 05:32 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Digital Marketing internship in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Mumbai?

-Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Mumbai-

Duration: 3 months.

Benefits:-

-You will learn Digital Marketing, Video Making environment.
-Content development for various platforms.
-Sales integration development.
-Awareness of digital media like Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok/Helo.
-Video shooting skills.
-Marketing skills, production environment knowledge.

Official Website: http://www.zeeentertainment.com
29th November 2019, 01:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Digital Marketing internship in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Mumbai?

The benefits of doing Digital Marketing internship in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited, Mumbai is given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.8000 per month for the duration of 3 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work for flexible working hours.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to wear an informal dress code at work place.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.zeeentertainment.com
29th November 2019, 06:56 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Benefits of doing Digital Marketing internship in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Mumbai are the selected will get the stipend of Rs.8,000 per month, the applicant will get free snacks and beverages, the applicant will get the benefit of flexible hours, the applicant will get a letter of recommendation, certificate.

The last date to apply to do a Digital Marketing internship in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Mumbai is 12th December 2019.

For more information, visit the website www.zeeentertainment.com.
29th November 2019, 07:57 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Digital Marketing internship in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited Mumbai is given below:-

1)Per month stipend of Rs.8,000
2)Certificate
3)Flexible working hours
4)No formal dress code
29th November 2019, 11:06 PM
Satendra urf Sattu

Benifits :-

1. Candidate will get a certificate of Digital Marketing internship.

2. Candidate will get flexible work hours.

3. Candidate can wear Informal dress code.

You may visit www.zeeentertainment.com for more information.
2nd December 2019, 06:36 PM
dsim

Internship is a very good opportunity for fresher where you get to know more about what you have learnt. Actually you get you explore the practical implementation of your knowledge. Internship certificate will help you a lot in next job finding.

For those who are planning to do digital marketing course I would like to inform there are some institutes like (DSIM, Timespro, NIHT) whose training procedure is completely practical based where it become easy to join a full time job directly
2nd December 2019, 06:40 PM
dsim

I'd say that its a very good opportunity to do internship under a good brand. Internship certificate will help you in getting a full time job later.

regards,
Santosh
DSIM Kolkata
https://dsim.in/centers/kolkata/lp/a/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?