9th October 2018, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Electrical Engineering Intern in UniConverge Technologies Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I want to join UniConverge Technologies Private Limited as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Electrical Engineering. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

12th October 2018, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Electrical Engineering Intern in UniConverge Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join UniConverge Technologies Private Limited as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Electrical Engineering. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Interns can get around Rs 2,000 per month as a stipend to do an Electrical Engineering internship in UniConverge Technologies. Duration of the Electrical Engineering internship in UniConverge Technologies is 3 months. Electrical engineering students willing to work full time with English proficiency (spoken) skills are preferred for the Electrical Engineering internship in UniConverge Technologies. They have to provide technical support to customer’s queries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?