9th October 2018, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for UniConverge Technologies Private Limited Electrical Engineering Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Electrical Engineering Internship in UniConverge Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

12th October 2018, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for UniConverge Technologies Private Limited Electrical Engineering Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join Electrical Engineering Internship in UniConverge Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Interested and eligible students can apply for an Electrical Engineering internship in UniConverge Technologies on or before 22nd October, 2018. Electrical engineering students with English proficiency (spoken) skills are preferred for the Electrical Engineering internship in UniConverge Technologies. Duration of the Electrical Engineering internship in UniConverge Technologies is three months. Interns can get Rs 2,000 per month as a stipend to do an Electrical Engineering internship in UniConverge Technologies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?