15th September 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Electronics & Robotics interns in Mind Mapperz Dehradun?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to apply for an internship which is Electronics & Robotics available in Mind Mapperz Dehradun. I want to know how much stipend is offering this company to such intern? Kindly tell me about the stipend.

18th September 2019, 07:46 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Electronics & Robotics interns in Mind Mapperz Dehradun?

The Candidates selected for Electronics & Robotics interns in Mind Mapperz Dehradun will get stipend of Rs.6,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer.

The Duration of the Electronics & Robotics internship in Mind Mapperz Dehradun would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for Electronics & Robotics internship in Mind Mapperz Dehradun is 29th September 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.mindmapperz.com)
18th September 2019, 08:03 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Electronics & Robotics interns in Mind Mapperz Dehradun?

The stipend that would be offered to Electronics & Robotics interns in Mind Mapperz Dehradun would be Rs.6,000 per month.

The duration of Electronics & Robotics interns in Mind Mapperz Dehradun would be of 6 months.

The last date to apply for Electronics & Robotics internship in Mind Mapperz Dehradun is 29th September 2019.

You can visit the website http://mindmapperz.com/ for more information.
18th September 2019, 08:07 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 6,000/- per month as Electronics & Robotics interns in Mind Mapperz Dehradun.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 29 September 2019.
18th September 2019, 11:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Electronics & Robotics internship in Mind Mapperz, Dehradun is Rs.6000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply is 29th September 2019 and there are total 3 vacancies available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.mindmapperz.com
19th September 2019, 01:42 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Electronics & Robotics interns in Mind Mapperz Dehradun?

The stipend of Rs. 3,000 is offered to Electronics & Robotics interns in Mind Mapperz, Dehradun. There are 3 vacancies available for the internship.

The duration is 6 months and the last date to apply for the internship is 29th September 2019 in Mind Mapperz, Dehradun.

You may visit the website www.mindmapperz.com for more information.
14th August 2021, 12:43 AM
Afreen0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 3,000/- per month offered to Electronics & Robotics interns in Mind Mapperz , Dehradun

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?