3rd August 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Embedded Systems Firmware Development Interns in Axonet Emsys Private Limited Pune?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for an internship of Embedded Systems Firmware Development in Axonet Emsys Private Limited. I don’t know how much stipend I will get for this internship. Can you tell me about the stipend?

6th August 2019, 01:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Embedded Systems Firmware Development Interns in Axonet Emsys Private Limited Pune?

The stipend which is offered to Embedded Systems Firmware Development Internship in Axonet Emsys Private Limited, Pune is Rs.7000 per month for the 6 months duration. The last date to apply for this internship is 11th August 2019 and you can join immediately.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.axonet-emsys.com
6th August 2019, 01:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Embedded Systems Firmware Development Interns in Axonet Emsys Private Limited Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am going to apply for an internship of Embedded Systems Firmware Development in Axonet Emsys Private Limited. I don’t know how much stipend I will get for this internship. Can you tell me about the stipend?

Selected candidates can get a stipend of Rs 7,000 per month for the Embedded Systems Firmware Development internship in the Axonet Emsys Private Limited, Pune.
Interested candidates can apply on or before 11th August, 2019 for the Embedded Systems Firmware Development internship in the Axonet Emsys Private Limited, Pune. If selected, candidates can start the Embedded Systems Firmware Development internship immediately in the Axonet Emsys Private Limited, Pune.
6th August 2019, 05:00 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates selected for Embedded Systems Firmware Development Internship in Axonet Emsys Private Limited Pune will get stipend of Rs.7,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer.

For more information visit on (http://www.axonet-emsys.com)
6th August 2019, 06:46 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 7,000/- per month as Embedded Systems Firmware Development Interns at Axonet Emsys Private Limited in Pune.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 11 August 2019.
6th August 2019, 08:17 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Embedded Systems Firmware Development Internship in Axonet Emsys Private Limited Pune is Rs.7,000 per month.

The duration of the Embedded Systems Firmware Development Internship in Axonet Emsys Private Limited Pune is 6 months.

The last date to apply for Embedded Systems Firmware Development Internship in Axonet Emsys Private Limited Pune is 11/08/2019.
8th August 2019, 01:03 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you're selected for Embedded Systems Firmware Development Interns at Axonet Emsys Private Limited Pune approximately, you can get a Rs.7,000/- per monthh. If you're interested, then you can apply on or before 11/08/2019 for the Embedded Systems Firmware Development internship in the Axonet Emsys Private Limited, Pune.
15th August 2021, 02:03 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 7,000/- per month offered to Embedded systems Firmware Development interns in Axonet Emsys Private Limited , Pune

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?