3rd August 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing an Artificial Intelligence Internship in Makerdemy Chennai?

Hi everyone, I have heard that Makerdemy Chennai is offering an internship of Artificial Intelligence. I want to know about the benefits of doing this internship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know what benefits I will get through this internship?

6th August 2019, 01:55 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing an Artificial Intelligence Internship in Makerdemy Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have heard that Makerdemy Chennai is offering an internship of Artificial Intelligence. I want to know about the benefits of doing this internship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know what benefits I will get through this internship?

The benefits of doing the Artificial Intelligence internship in the Makerdemy, Chennai are given below:

>> Interns can get real time practical work experience

>> Interns can improve their skills in Artificial Intelligence

>> Interns can get a stipend of Rs 5,500 per month

>> Interns may get a Job Offer (based on their performance in the internship)

>> Interns can get a certificate, free snacks and beverages

>> Interns can get a letter of recommendation, 5 days a week and informal dress code
6th August 2019, 02:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing an Artificial Intelligence Internship in Makerdemy Chennai?

The benefits of doing an Artificial Intelligence Internship in Makerdemy, Chennai is given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the Employer after completion of the Internship.

==> Candidate will get Letter of Recommendation and Job offer from Employer after completion of the Internship.

==> There would be informal dress code and you will get free snacks & beverages.

==> You need to work 5 days a week and will get 2 days weekoff.
6th August 2019, 05:10 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates applying for Artificial Intelligence Internship in Makerdemy Chennai will get the following benefits:-

:-Stipend: From Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The duration of Artificial Intelligence Internship in Makerdemy Chennai would be of 4 months.

The last date to apply for Artificial Intelligence Internship in Makerdemy Chennai is 02th August 2019.

For more information visit on https://makerdemy.com/
6th August 2019, 08:42 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Artificial Intelligence Internship in Makerdemy Chennai is mentioned below:

=)Certificate
=) Job offer
=) Letter of recommendation
=)No formal dress code
=) Free snacks & beverages
=)5 days working in a week
6th August 2019, 11:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing an Artificial Intelligence Internship at Makerdemy in Chennai are listed below.

1) You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 5,500/- per month as an Artificial Intelligence Internship at Makerdemy in Chennai.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

5) There is no dress code in this company.

6) You have to work 5 days in a week.

7) you will get free snacks & beverages.
7th August 2019, 10:43 AM
pagolworld

Benefits:--

>> Applicants can get the Certificate.

>> Applicants can get the Letter of recommendation.

>> Applicants can get the Job offer.

>> Applicants have the Informal dress code.

>> Applicants can get 5 days a week.

>> Applicants can get the Free snacks & beverages.
8th August 2019, 12:44 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Makerdemy offered to Artificial Intelligence Interns to work at a firm for a fixed, limited period. The duration of the Internship is about two months. Artificial Intelligence Internship provides numerous benefits.

Candidates can gain work experience and develop skills, make connections, strengthen their resumes, learn about an Artificial Intelligence field. It also allows you to facilitate a positive future. You can get a stipend of Rs 5,500 per month.
15th August 2021, 02:04 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,500/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?