8th October 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Fashion Design Interns in Manly Info Solutions Private Limited?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Fashion Design Interns in Manly Info Solutions Private Limited. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

12th October 2018, 05:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Fashion Design Interns in Manly Info Solutions Private Limited?

Manly Info Solutions Private Limited does offer 2 months duration of internship for Fashion Design Interns. Selected interns are offered around Rs. 12,000/- per month as stipend by Manly Info Solutions Private Limited. Candidate must be full time intern for this internship. Candidate with a sound knowledge of Fashion Designing are preferred for internship.
Last date to apply for that Internship is 22 October 2018.
31st August 2021, 09:31 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Fashion Design Interns in Manly Info Solutions Private Limited?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 12,000/- per month offered to Fashion Design interns in Manly Info Solutions Private Limited

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?