8th October 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in Woovly India Private Limited?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Social Media Marketing which is available in Woovly India Private Limited? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

12th October 2018, 05:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in Woovly India Private Limited?

Woovly India Private Limited does offer Social Media Marketing Internship for duration of 3 months. Candidate must be full time intern to be eligible for this internship. Candidate must be from Bangalore to be eligible.
I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Social Media Marketing Interns in Woovly India Private Limited. Applications are closed for this internship now. Last date to apply for same was 2nd October 2018.
Woovly India Private Limited website link is given below.
http://www.woovly.com
31st August 2021, 09:30 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in Woovly India Private Limited?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month for Social Media Marketing Internship in Woovly India Private Limited

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?