7th October 2019, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Flutter App Development interns in Cognera Incorporation Indore? Duration of this Internship?

I am looking forward to doing an internship related to Flutter App Development. I came to know that Cognera Incorporation Indore is offering this internship. Kindly tell me how much stipend is offered for this internship? Can I know about the duration of this internship also?

12th October 2019, 05:00 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Flutter App Development interns in Cognera Incorporation Indore? Duration of this Internship?

Stipend is offered to Flutter App Development interns in Cognera Incorporation Indore is up to 5,000 to 10,000 Per Month.

Duration of Flutter App Development interns in Cognera Incorporation Indore is 6 Months.

Visit:-- (https://www.cognerainc.com/) For more information
13th October 2019, 12:49 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Flutter App Development interns in Cognera Incorporation Indore? Duration of this Internship?

You will get around Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 10,000/- per month as Flutter App Development interns in Cognera Incorporation Indore.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 23 October , 2019.

For more details, you can refer the below official link :-
https://www.cognerainc.com/
13th October 2019, 01:27 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Flutter App Development internship in Cognera Incorporation Indore is Rs.5000 - Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 23rd October 2019 and there are total 2 vacancies available.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.cognerainc.com
13th October 2019, 01:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking forward to doing an internship related to Flutter App Development. I came to know that Cognera Incorporation Indore is offering this internship. Kindly tell me how much stipend is offered for this internship? Can I know about the duration of this internship also?

Selected candidates can get around Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 per month (based on their performance) as a stipend for doing the Flutter App Development internship in the Cognera Incorporation, Indore. There are 2 Flutter App Development internship vacancies available in the Cognera Incorporation, Indore.
Duration of the Flutter App Development internship is 6 months full time (in the office) in the Cognera Incorporation, Indore. The Cognera Incorporation website link is given Click Here
13th August 2021, 04:49 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Flutter App Development interns in Cognera Incorporation, Indore

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?