23rd March 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to iOS App Development Interns in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for iOS App Development Internship in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

25th March 2019, 09:07 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to iOS App Development Interns in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore?

If you are selected for iOS App Development Internship in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore, you will get Rs. 12000 - 22000 Lump-Sum payment per month as stipend. iOS App Development Internship is available for duration of 6 months in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore. Candidates having a skills in React Native, English Proficiency (Spoken) and iOS are preferred for iOS App Development Internship in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 6 April 2019 for this internship.
26th March 2019, 11:13 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to iOS App Development Interns in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for iOS App Development Internship in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore offers a stipend of around Rs 12,000 to Rs 22,000 lump sum for the iOS App Development internship. The iOS App Development internship is available for the period of six months in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore. There are four iOS App Development internship positions available in the Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore. Selected candidates can start the iOS App Development internship immediately in the Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore.
28th March 2019, 11:52 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The stipend for app development Internship in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation Indore are

Monthly Rs-12000-22000(lump-sum) for selected candidates and the available seats are four seats for the internships in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation Indore.
7th September 2021, 08:24 PM
Minal F

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 4,000 to 6,000/- per month offered to iOS Development Interns in Hvantange Technologies Private Limited

Duration 6 months
30th November 2021, 07:50 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

You will get a salary of Rs 4,000/- per month offered to iOS App Development interns in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore.
13th December 2021, 02:18 PM
Soni_ya

Stipend:-

The Stipend of iOS App Development Interns in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore will get per month stipend of Rs.6,000.

The Duration of iOS App Development Interns in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore would be of 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?