18th February 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Front Desk Operations Interns in Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Front Desk Operations and this Internship is available in Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

25th February 2019, 07:40 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Front Desk Operations Interns in Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Front Desk Operations and this Internship is available in Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
Selected candidates can get around Rs 5,000 to Rs 8,000 per month as a stipend for the Front Desk Operations internship in Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited. Front Desk Operations internship is available for the period of three months in Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited. Interested candidates can apply on or before 4th March, 2019 for the Front Desk Operations internship in Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited. Candidates with English proficiency (written and spoken) skills are preferred for the Front Desk Operations internship in Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?