18th February 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Front Desk Operations Internship in Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited?

Hi Sir, I want to join Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited for doing Front Desk Operations Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Front Desk Operations Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

22nd February 2019, 11:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Front Desk Operations Internship in Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to join Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited for doing Front Desk Operations Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Front Desk Operations Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!
Duration of Front Desk Operation internship is three months full time in the Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited. Those candidates who have English proficiency (written and spoken) skills are preferred for the Front Desk Operations internship in Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited. Selected interns can start the Front Desk Operations internship immediately in Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited. Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited offers around Rs 5,000 to Rs 8,000 / month as a stipend for the Front Desk Operations internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?