13th December 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Frontend Programming Interns in Juspay Technologies?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Juspay Technologies for Frontend Programming Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

18th December 2018, 01:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Frontend Programming Interns in Juspay Technologies?

Juspay Technologies does offer 3 months duration of Programming (Frontend) internship. Interns will get Rs. 20,000/- per month as stipend. Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship are eligible for this internship. Candidates with skilled in JavaScript, Linux, Algorithms, Data Structures, Physics, C Programming and ReactJS are preferred for internship.
31st August 2021, 12:14 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Frontend Programming Interns in Juspay Technologies?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Frontend Programming interns in Juspay Technologies.

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?