13th December 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Frontend Programming Internship in Juspay Technologies?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Frontend Programming in Juspay Technologies. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

18th December 2018, 10:35 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Frontend Programming Internship in Juspay Technologies?

Eligibility to apply for Frontend Programming Internship in Juspay Technologies:

You must be full time intern for duration of 3 months of internship tenture to be eligible.
You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.
You must be skilled in JavaScript, Linux, Algorithms, Data Structures, Physics, C Programming and ReactJS to be eligible.
Candidates who can start the internship between 13th December 2018 and 12th January 2019 are eligible.
18th December 2018, 10:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Frontend Programming Internship in Juspay Technologies?

Eligibility to apply for Frontend Programming Internship in Juspay Technologies:

You must be full time intern for duration of 3 months of internship tenture to be eligible.
You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.
You must be skilled in JavaScript, Linux, Algorithms, Data Structures, Physics, C Programming and ReactJS to be eligible.
Candidates who can start the internship between 13th December 2018 and 12th January 2019 are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?