28th December 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to General Management interns in The Energy And Resources Institute Bangalore?

I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information regarding the stipend. Actually, I am going to apply for an internship of General Management in The Energy And Resources Institute Bangalore. I want to know how much stipend is offered by this institute for such an internship?

29th December 2019, 03:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to General Management interns in The Energy And Resources Institute Bangalore?

You will get a Stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as General Management interns in The Energy And Resources Institute Bangalore.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 3rd January, 2020.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://www.teriin.org/
29th December 2019, 06:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to General Management interns in The Energy And Resources Institute Bangalore?

The stipend which is offered to General Management internship in The Energy And Resources Institute, Bangalore is Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 6 months and there are total 5 vacancies available.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.teriin.org
29th December 2019, 09:10 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for General Management internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Bangalore will get per month stipend of Rs.10,000

The duration of General Management internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Bangalore would be of 6 months and is full time.
29th December 2019, 11:46 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The stipend is Rs 10,000 per month to General Management interns in The Energy And Resources Institute Bangalore.

The last date for applying to General Management interns in The Energy And Resources Institute Bangalore is 13th December 2019.

Visit the website www.teriin.org for more information.
8th August 2021, 03:38 PM
Afreen0786

The Aspirants will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to General Management interns in The Energy And Resources Institute, Bangalore

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?