28th December 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for General Management internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I am planning to apply for an internship as I have heard that The Energy And Resources Institute Bangalore is offering General Management internship. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying for this internship.

29th December 2019, 08:17 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for General Management internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Bangalore?

The skills required to apply for General Management internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Bangalore is shared below:-

1)You must have excellent communication skills.
2)You must have good interpersonal skills.
3)You must have the knowledge of networking with agri-industries.
4)You must have the ability to facilitate regional industrial meets.
29th December 2019, 10:49 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for General Management internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Bangalore?

Skills:-

1- The applicant must have Good understanding, entrepreneurial mindset, writing and presentation skills.

2- The applicant must have Interest in power system modelling.

3- The applicant must have Good communication and stakeholder engagement skills.

4- The applicant must have knowledge in in power system studies and RE grid integration.

Visit the website www.teriin.org for more information.
8th August 2021, 03:37 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have Good communication skills

*Candidates must have good Interpersonal skills

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Power System Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?