17th August 2018, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to General Management Interns in Laugh Out Loud Ventures?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for General Management Interns in Laugh Out Loud Ventures. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

23rd August 2018, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to General Management Interns in Laugh Out Loud Ventures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for General Management Interns in Laugh Out Loud Ventures. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

Selected candidates can get Rs 4,000 to Rs 9,000 per month as stipend in the Laugh Out Loud Ventures for General Management internship. Selected candidates have to work from home and there are two General Management internships available in Laugh Out Loud Ventures. General Management internships in Laugh Out Loud Ventures are available for two months. Candidates with relevant skills and interest are preferred.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?