9th August 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Garuda Polyflex Foods Pvt. Ltd. Campus Ambassador Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Garuda Polyflex Foods Pvt. Ltd. Campus Ambassador Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Campus Ambassador Internship?

23rd August 2018, 05:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Garuda Polyflex Foods Pvt. Ltd. Campus Ambassador Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Garuda Polyflex Foods Pvt. Ltd. Campus Ambassador Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Campus Ambassador Internship?

Duration of Garuda Polyflex Foods Campus Ambassador internship is 6 months. Candidates with social media marketing skills are preferred for the Campus Ambassador internship in Polyflex Foods. Candidates from Ajmer, Delhi, Kolkata, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida and neighboring cities are eligible for the Campus Ambassador internship. Only students graduating or post graduate in the year 2019 or later should apply for the Campus Ambassador internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?