18th March 2019, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Human Resources in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

21st March 2019, 05:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited?

If selected as Human Resources Intern in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited, you can get stipend in the range between Rs. 6000 to 10000/- per month on the basis of your performance in the interview. After successful completion of Internship, you can achieve Internship certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer and Experience letter etc. Duration of that Internship is 2 months. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 1 April 2019 Human Resources Internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited.
22nd March 2019, 10:30 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Human Resources in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Selected candidates can get a stipend of around Rs 6,000 to Rs 10,000 per month for the Human Resources internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited. Human Resources internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited is available for the period of 2 months full time. Candidates can also do the Human Resources internship work from home after attending training for a week at Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited. Candidates have the opportunity to become a permanent employee based on their performance in the internship.
23rd March 2019, 12:44 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Stipend for Human resources in Kompass careers solutions Private limited is the monthly basis and, the stipend will be Rs. 6000 to Rs. 10000 per Months based on applicants Skills and Knowledge, Interests.

For future details contact; http://www.kompasscareers.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?