9th August 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to iOS App Development Interns in Dikobha Solution Pvt Ltd?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Dikobha Solution Pvt. Ltd. for iOS App Development Interns in Dikobha Solution Pvt. Ltd. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

11th October 2018, 05:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to iOS App Development Interns in Dikobha Solution Pvt Ltd?

Dikobha Solution Pvt Ltd does offer 3 months duration of iOS App Development Internship. Selected interns are offered around Rs. 5000/- per month as stipend by Dikobha Solution Pvt Ltd. Candidate must be full time interns to be eligible for iOS App Development Internship. Candidate must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.
I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for iOS App Development Internship in Dikobha Solution Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?