16th February 2020, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Java Development intern in Maximl Labs Private Limited Chennai?

Hi everyone, I want to join Maximl Labs Private Limited Chennai as an intern as they are offering internships related to Java Development. I would like to know how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

18th February 2020, 11:12 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Java Development intern in Maximl Labs Private Limited Chennai?

You will get a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- per month as Java Development intern in Maximl Labs Private Limited Chennai.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 1st March, 2020.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://maximl.com/
18th February 2020, 01:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Java Development intern in Maximl Labs Private Limited Chennai?

The stipend which is offered to Java Development internship in Maximl Labs Private Limited, Chennai is Rs.15000 - Rs.20000 per month for the duration of 6 months. There is only 1 vacancy is available and the skills required to apply are a candidate must have the good knowledge of java, MySQL, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring MVC and AngularJS.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.maximl.com
18th February 2020, 04:23 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name: Maximl Labs Private Limited Chennai

Intern-Role: Java Development intern

Duration: 6 Months.

The stipend is offered to Java Development intern in Maximl Labs Private Limited Chennai is around INR 15-20K per month. It's totally depending on your interview performance and skillset to meet the business requirements.

Official Website: http://www.maximl.com
5th August 2021, 04:19 PM
Afreen0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000 to 20,000/- per month

Duration 6 months

Candidates must have a knowledge of MySQL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?