9th October 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Java Backend Development intern in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Ferofy Technologies Private Limited is offering Java Backend Development internship. I am interested to apply for this internship. But I don’t know about the stipend provided by them. Can I know how much stipend is offering by them?

14th October 2019, 01:01 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Java Backend Development intern in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited?

The stipend that would be offered to Java Backend Development intern in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited would be Rs.4,000 in lump sum along with Rs.2000 on the basis of your performance.

The duration of Java Backend Development intern in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited would be of 2 months.
14th October 2019, 01:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Java Backend Development intern in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited?

You will get a Stipend of Rs. 4,000/- and Incentives as Java Backend Development intern in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited.
Incentives means performance based internship. You can earn additional money
apart from your Stipend as Rs. 2,000/- which depends on the basis of Overall Performance that you make or deliver.

Duration of this internship is 2 months.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.ferofly.com/
14th October 2019, 02:07 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Java Backend Development intern in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited?

The stipend of Rs.4,000 is offered to Java Backend Development intern in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited. The duration is 2 months.

The last date to apply for the internship is 24 October 2019 in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited.

You may visit the website www.ferofly.com for more information.
14th October 2019, 03:42 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Stipend is offered to Java Backend Development intern in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited is up to 4,000 Per Month.

Duration of Java Backend Development intern in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited is 2 Months.

Visit:-- (https://www.ferofly.com) For more information
14th October 2019, 04:39 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

During the Java Backend development internship, the candidate will get a stipend of Rs. 4000/- to Rs. 6000/- per month. The minimum assured stipend offered by Ferofy Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is Rs. 4000/- per month. The incentive of Rs. 2000/- per month will be awarded on the basis of the performance of the candidate.
14th October 2019, 07:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Java Backend Development internship in the Ferofy Technologies Private Limited is Rs.4000 Lump-Sum plus incentives per month for the duration of 2 months. This stipend is a performance based internship you can earn Rs.2000 on every overall performance that you make or deliver.

The last date to apply for this internship is 24th October 2019. I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.ferofly.com
15th October 2019, 12:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I came to know that Ferofy Technologies Private Limited is offering Java Backend Development internship. I am interested to apply for this internship. But I don’t know about the stipend provided by them. Can I know how much stipend is offering by them?

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 4,000 Lump Sum + incentives for doing the Java Backend Development internship in the Ferofy Technologies Private Limited. Interns can get additional incentives of Rs 2,000 on every overall performance that they make or deliver in the Ferofy Technologies Private Limited. Duration of the Java Backend Development internship is 2 months (work from home) in the Ferofy Technologies Private Limited. The Ferofy Technologies Private Limited website link is given Click Here
15th October 2019, 01:08 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Stipend is offered to Java Backend Development intern in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited is up to 4,000 Per Month.

Duration of Java Backend Development intern in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited is 2 Months.

Visit:-- (https://www.ferofly.com) For more information
15th October 2019, 04:53 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Java Backend Development interns in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited would be Rs.4,000 along with minimum Rs.2,000 as incentive.

You can visit the website https://www.ferofly.com/ for more information.
15th October 2019, 05:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The stipend offered to Java Backend Development intern in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited is Rs. 4000/- plus incentives.

The maximum limit of incentive is Rs. 2000/- and this will be given to interns on the basis of their performance.
15th October 2019, 06:22 PM
Anuj Pubg

Rs.4,000 per month is offered as a Stipend to Java Backend Development intern in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited. If applicants have knowledge of Java and have good command over English then they can get internship easily.

For more information, visit this website www.ferofly.com.
16th October 2019, 11:47 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
During the Java Backend Development internship training candidates will be offered a monthly stipend of around Rs.4,000/-. Apart from this, candidates can also get Incentives based on their performance. The duration of the Internship for two months. Candidates can get an experience certificate after the end of the Internship program.

Contact Address:
Fedify Technologies
Address: Fedify Technologies, Modern Tower, 18, Westcott Rd, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600014
Phone: 098412 36542
Official website -> Click Here
13th August 2021, 04:32 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 4,000/- per month offered to Java Backend Development interns in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?