23rd March 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to JavaScript Development Intern in Thoht Delta Research And Development Centre?

Hi everyone, I want to join Thoht Delta Research And Development Centre as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to JavaScript Development. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

25th March 2019, 09:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to JavaScript Development Intern in Thoht Delta Research And Development Centre?

Selected interns can get Rs. 1000/- per month as stipend for JavaScript Development Internship in Thoht Delta Research And Development Centre. JavaScript Development Internship offered at Thoht Delta Research And Development Centre is a work from home job/internship for only one month. Interns will get Internship Certificate and Letter of recommendation after completion of Internship. Last date to apply for this internship is 5 April 2019.
26th March 2019, 10:56 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to JavaScript Development Intern in Thoht Delta Research And Development Centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join Thoht Delta Research And Development Centre as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to JavaScript Development. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Selected candidates can get around Rs 1,000/month as a stipend for the JavaScript Development internship in Thoht Delta Research and Development Centre. JavaScript Development internship is available for the period of one month in Thoht Delta Research and Development Centre. There are 3 JavaScript Development internship positions available in the Thoht Delta Research and Development Centre. Candidates with knowledge and skills in JavaScript are preferred for the JavaScript Development internship in Thoht Delta Research and Development Centre.
24th August 2021, 11:37 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 1,000/- per offered to JavaScript Development Interns in Thoht Delta Research and Development Centre

Duration 1 month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?