5th January 2019, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to OpenCV Engineering Interns in Thoht Delta Research And Development Centre?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for OpenCV Engineering Internship in Thoht Delta Research And Development Centre? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

10th January 2019, 12:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to OpenCV Engineering Interns in Thoht Delta Research And Development Centre?

Thoht Delta Research And Development Centre does offer 5 months duration of OpenCV Engineering Internship. Interns are offered around Rs. 4000 - 7000/- per month as stipend by Thoht Delta Research And Development Centre. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for this internship.
Candidates with skilled in Python, Linux and Raspberry Pi will be preferred for internship. Candidates who can start the internship between 4th January 2019 and 3rd February 2019 will be preferred for internship. Candidates from Chennai and neighboring cities will be preferred for this internship.
10th January 2019, 12:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to OpenCV Engineering Interns in Thoht Delta Research And Development Centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for OpenCV Engineering Internship in Thoht Delta Research And Development Centre? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Thoht Delta Research and Development Centre offers around Rs 4,000 to Rs 7,000 / month as a stipend for the OpenCV Engineering internship. Duration of the OpenCV Engineering internship in the Thoht Delta Research and Development Centre is 5 months. Candidates with skills in Python, Raspery Pi and Linux are eligible to apply for the OpenCV Engineering internship. Candidates from Chennai and neighboring cities are preferred for the OpenCV Engineering internship in Thoht Delta Research and Development Centre.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?