12th August 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to JAVAScript/Reactjs Development Interns in Praktice.ai?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for JAVAScript/Reactjs Development Interns in Praktice.ai. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

10th October 2018, 07:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to JAVAScript/Reactjs Development Interns in Praktice.ai?

Praktice.ai does offer 3 months duration of internship forJAVAScript/Reactjs Development. Selected interns are offered around Rs. 18000 - 26000 per month as stipend by Praktice.ai. candidates must be full time interns to be eligible. Candidates with a sound knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Node.js, JSON, REST API and ReactJS are preferred for this internship.

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for JAVAScript/Reactjs Development Internship in Praktice.ai. Applications are closed for this internship now. Hence you can not apply for the same now. Last date to apply for same was 16 September 2018.
11th September 2021, 12:05 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to JAVAScript/Reactjs Development Interns in Praktice.ai?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 18,000 to 28,000/- per month offered to JavaScript/Reactjs Development interns in Praktice.ai

Duration 2 months
29th November 2021, 10:06 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

You will get a salary of Rs 28,000/- per month offered to Java Script/ReactJS Development interns in Practice.ai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?