20th June 2019, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

22nd June 2019, 03:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited?

The stipend that would be offered to Marketing Interns in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited is Rs. 5000/- per month.
Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited is available for duration of 2 months.
Candidates should have written and spoken English proficiency skills to apply for Internship.
22nd June 2019, 04:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited is around Rs.5000 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.merryspell.com
22nd June 2019, 04:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited offers Rs 5,000 / month as a stipend for the Marketing internship. Marketing internship in the MerrSpell Educational Services Private Limited is available for the duration of 2 months full time. There are around 5 Marketing internship vacancies available in the MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited. Candidates who have an interest in marketing and with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Marketing internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited.
22nd June 2019, 05:58 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited will get stipend of Rs.5,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer.
22nd June 2019, 09:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You will get stipend of Rs.5,000 per month for doing Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited.

The duration of Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited
would be of 2 months.

You can visit the website https://www.merryspell.com for more information.
22nd June 2019, 09:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Stipend Offered in Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited recruitment:

The detailed information about the stipend offered in Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited

Name of the Internship - Marketing Internship

@ Duration of the Internship - 2 months

>> You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.

>> Should have good English speaking proficiency and written proficiency.
22nd June 2019, 09:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Stipend Offered in Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited recruitment:

The detailed information about the stipend offered in Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited

Name of the Internship - Marketing Internship

@ Duration of the Internship - 2 months

@ Stipend offered - Rs.5,000/- per month

>> Candidate should be available for full time (in-office) internship.

>> Should have good English speaking proficiency and written proficiency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?