20th June 2019, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to apply for Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited. But I don’t know how can I apply for it. So, can you help me to know about the procedure that how to apply for such Internship?

22nd June 2019, 04:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited?

The procedure to apply for Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate can directly walk into the company with a resume copy.

I am also giving you the company contact details.

Address - MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited
K1/125, First Floor, C.R. Park, New Delhi - 110019
Website - www.merryspell.com
22nd June 2019, 09:04 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited?

You can contact at 088264 26919 to apply for Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited.

MerrySpell is education program for children which will be fully customized by experts according to the child's individual needs.

You can also visit the website https://www.merryspell.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?