1st April 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Media & Public Relations(PR) Interns in Forum For Art Beyond Borders?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Media & Public Relations(PR) Internship in Forum For Art Beyond Borders? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

4th April 2019, 11:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Media & Public Relations(PR) Interns in Forum For Art Beyond Borders?

If you will be selected as Media & Public Relations(PR) Intern in Forum For Art Beyond Borders, then you will get stipend in the range between Rs. 5000-8000/- per month. Forum For Art Beyond Borders offers Media & Public Relations(PR) Internship for a period of 4 months. You should have relevant skills and interests to apply for Media & Public Relations(PR) Intern in Forum For Art Beyond Borders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?