31st May 2019, 05:13 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Media & Public Relations Interns in Dream N Hustle Media?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Media & Public Relations Interns in Dream N Hustle Media. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

2nd June 2019, 02:59 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Media & Public Relations Interns in Dream N Hustle Media?

The stipend that would be offered to the candidates selected for Media & Public Relations Internship in Dream N Hustle Media would be Rs.3000 per month.

The duration of the Media & Public Relations Internship in Dream N Hustle Media would be of 6 months which is full time (in-office) internship.
2nd June 2019, 12:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Media & Public Relations Interns in Dream N Hustle Media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Media & Public Relations Interns in Dream N Hustle Media. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

Dream N Hustle Media offers a stipend of Rs 3,000 per month for the Media & Public Relations internship.
Media & Public Relations internship is available for the period of six months in the Dream N Hustle Media. Candidates who are interested in the Media & Public Relations are eligible to apply for the Media & Public Relations internship in Dream N Hustle Media.
2nd June 2019, 02:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 3,000/- per month as Media & Public Relations Interns in Dream N Hustle Media.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 6 June 2019.
2nd June 2019, 08:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Media & Public Relations Internship in Dream N Hustle Media is Rs.3000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

I am also giving you the company website for your future reference that is www.dreamandhustle.com
22nd August 2021, 12:54 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 3,000/- per month offered to Media & Public Relations interns in Dream N Hustle Media

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?