2nd July 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Operations Internship in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

4th July 2019, 01:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Operations Internship in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 20,000 / month for the Operations internship in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited. Interested candidates can apply on or before 16th July, 2019 for the Operations internship in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited. Duration of the Operations internship is 2 months in the Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited. Interns can also get a job offer (if completed the Operations internship successfully) in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited.
4th July 2019, 02:30 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited?

The candidates selected for Operations Interns in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited will get stipend of Rs.20,000 per month.

For more information visit on http://www.cargaison.in
4th July 2019, 03:43 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 20,000/- per month as Operations Interns in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited.

Duration of this Internship is 2 months.
4th July 2019, 09:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Operations Internship in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited is around Rs.20000 per month for the 2 months duration.

I am also giving you the company details.

Address - Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited
House Number - 101, Kalia Colony, Jalandhar
Punjab - 144008
Email - [email protected]
4th July 2019, 10:48 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend offered to Operations Interns in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited is Rs.20,000 per month.

The duration of the Operations Interns in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited would be of 2 months and is full time in office internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?