23rd July 2019, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Operations in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

26th July 2019, 12:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Operations in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Interns can get around Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for the Operations internship in the Mahindra Logistics Limited, Mumbai.

Operations internship is available for the period of 3 months in the Mahindra Logistics Limited, Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Operations internship on or before 1st August, 2019 in Mahindra Logistics Limited, Mumbai.
26th July 2019, 01:46 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai?

The candidates selected for Operations Internship in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai will get stipend of Rs.10,000 per month.

For more information visit on (http://www.mahindralogistics.com)
26th July 2019, 02:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You can expect a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Operations Interns at Mahindra Logistics Limited in Mumbai.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 01 August 2019.
26th July 2019, 03:05 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The stipend offered to Operations Internship in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai is Rs.5,000 per month.

The duration Operations Internship in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai is 3 months.

You can check the website https://www.mahindralogistics.com/ for more details.
26th July 2019, 07:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Operations Internship in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai is Rs.10000 per month for the 6 months duration. The last date to apply for this internship was 24th March 2019. Candidate with good knowledge of MS-Excel can apply for this internship.

For current and future openings candidate can visit the company website that is www.mahindralogistics.com
26th July 2019, 11:16 PM
phool1004

Monthly stipend of 10000 Rs. is offered to Operations Internship in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai.

For more information you can visit on (http://www.mahindralogistics.com)
27th July 2019, 09:08 PM
pagolworld

Stipend is offered to Operations Interns in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai is Rs. 12000 per Month.

For more details visit:-- (http://www.mahindralogistics.com)
15th August 2021, 06:48 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 12,000/- per month offered to Operations interns in Mahindra Logistics Limited, Mumbai

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?