9th October 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Operations interns in Least Count Technology Solutions Chennai?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the stipend which is provided to the Operations interns in Least Count Technology Solutions Chennai? I am thinking of applying for this internship so I need to know about the stipend.

14th October 2019, 01:22 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations interns in Least Count Technology Solutions Chennai?

The stipend that would be offered to Operations internship in Least Count Technology Solutions Chennai would be Rs.15,000 per month.

You must have the knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and GIMP to be eligible to apply for Operations internship in Least Count Technology Solutions Chennai.

You can visit the website http://tri3d.in/ for more information.
14th October 2019, 03:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations interns in Least Count Technology Solutions Chennai?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month as Operations interns in Least Count Technology Solutions Chennai.

Duration of this internship is 2 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 23 October, 2019.

There is only one vacancy available for the internship.
14th October 2019, 05:05 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

All operation interns will get a consolidated stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month during their internship period in the least count technology solutions. The basic duration of the internship is for two months. Currently, aspirants can apply for the internship by 23rd October 2019.
14th October 2019, 06:24 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations interns in Least Count Technology Solutions Chennai?

The stipend of Rs.15,000 is offered to Operations interns in Least Count Technology Solutions Chennai. There is only 1 vacancy available for the internship.

The last date to apply for the internship is 22rd October 2019 in Least Count Technology Solutions Chennai.

You may visit their official website www.tri3d.in for more information.
14th October 2019, 07:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Operations internship in Least Count Technology Solutions Chennai is Rs.15000 per month for the duration of 2 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 23rd October 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy is available.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.tri3d.in
14th October 2019, 11:56 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Stipend is offered to Operations interns in Least Count Technology Solutions Chennai is up to 15,000 Per Month.

Duration of Operations interns in Least Count Technology Solutions Chennai is 2 Months.

Visit:-- (http://tri3d.in/) For more information
15th October 2019, 02:07 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Stipend is offered to Operations interns in Least Count Technology Solutions Chennai is up to 15,000 Per Month.

Duration of Operations interns in Least Count Technology Solutions Chennai is 2 Months.

Deadline date for Operations interns in Least Count Technology Solutions Chennai is 24th October 2019.

Visit:--(http://tri3d.in/) For more information
15th October 2019, 06:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The stipend offered to Operations interns in the least Count Technology Solutions is Rs. 15,000/- per month during the internship period. The candidate shall have to attend a full-time internship for a minimum period of two months. basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and GIMP is mandatory for applying Operations interns in the least Count Technology Solutions.
16th October 2019, 01:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the stipend which is provided to the Operations interns in Least Count Technology Solutions Chennai? I am thinking of applying for this internship so I need to know about the stipend.

Least Count Technology Solutions, Chennai offer Rs 15,000 / month as a stipend for doing the Operations internship.
Duration of the Operations internship is 2 months in the Least Count Technology Solutions, Chennai. Candidates with knowledge and skills in GIMP and Adobe Photoshop can apply for the Operations internship in the Least Count Technology Solutions, Chennai. Interns can also get a job offer (based on their performance in the internship) by doing the Operations internship in the Least Count Technology Solutions, Chennai.
16th October 2019, 11:56 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you got selected as an Operations interns at Least Count Technology Solutions Chennai then you can expect Rs.15,000 per Month. You must have to work as an Intern for at least two months full. Candidates must have basic knowledge about Adobe Photoshop and GI. Interested candidates can start the internship between 09/10/2019 and 08/11/2019. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here
13th August 2021, 04:30 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month offered to Operations interns in Least Count Technology Solutions, Chennai

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?