26th February 2019, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Partnership Distribution Interns in 9X Media Private Limited, Mumbai?

Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in 9X Media Private Limited, Mumbai for Partnership Distribution Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

1st March 2019, 10:49 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Partnership Distribution Interns in 9X Media Private Limited, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in 9X Media Private Limited, Mumbai for Partnership Distribution Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

9X Media Private Limited, Mumbai offers a stipend of Rs 5,000 per month for the Partnership Distribution internship. Partnership Distribution internship is available for the period of three months full time in 9X Media Private Limited. There is only one Partnership Distribution internship position is available in 9X Media Private Limited. Selected candidates should start the Partnership Distribution internship before 27th March, 2019 in 9X Media Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?