17th August 2019, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Content Operations Interns in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I want to join Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai as a Content Operations Intern. I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

19th August 2019, 03:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Content Operations Interns in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai?

The stipend which is offered to Content Operations Internship in Viacom 18 Media Private Limited Mumbai is Rs.12000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 31st August 2019 and there are only 1 vacancy is available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.viacom18.com
19th August 2019, 09:26 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Content Operations Interns in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai?

The stipend that would be offered to Content Operations Interns in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai is Rs.12,000 per month.

The duration of the Content Operations Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai would be of 6 months.

You can apply for Content Operations Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai till 31st August 2019.
19th August 2019, 10:02 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 12,000/- per month as Content Operations Interns at Viacom18 Media Private Limited in Mumbai.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Check the website https://www.viacom18.com/ to know more information.
20th August 2019, 12:00 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Content Operations Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai will get stipend of Rs.12,000 per month.

The duration of the Content Operations Internsship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai would be of 6 months.

For more information visit on (https://www.viacom18.com/)
20th August 2019, 12:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai as a Content Operations Intern. I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 12,000 per month for the Content Operations internship in the Viacom18 Media Private Limited, Mumbai.

There is only one Content Operations internship position available in the Viacom18 Media Private Limited, Mumbai. Candidates with relevant interests and skills can apply for the Content Operations internship in the Viacom18 Media Private Limited, Mumbai.
20th August 2019, 05:17 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

All the Content Operations Interns in 'Viacom18 Media Private Limited' will get approximate stipend of Rs. 12,000/- per month during their internship period. The internship period for the Content Operations Interns is of six months.
Candidate is expected to have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office before applying for the internship at Viacom18 Media Private Limited.
21st August 2019, 10:55 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai

Position : Content Operations Interns

Duration : 6 months || Apply before : 31 August 2019 ||

Stipend is around INR 12 k per month .

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
https://www.viacom18.com/
23rd August 2019, 12:58 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who selected as a Content Operations Interns at Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai can get Rs 12,000 per month based on the candidate experience and skill. Those who having interested in Content Operations internship in the Viacom18 Media Private Limited, Mumbai can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?