25th December 2018, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to PCB Designing & Soldering Interns in Temspace Technologies LLP?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for PCB Designing & Soldering Internship in Temspace Technologies LLP? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

28th December 2018, 11:48 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to PCB Designing & Soldering Interns in Temspace Technologies LLP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for PCB Designing & Soldering Internship in Temspace Technologies LLP? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Selected interns can get around Rs 5,000 to Rs 7,000 per month as a stipend for the PCB Designing & Soldering internship in the Temspace Technologies LLP. Duration of the PCB Designing & Soldering internship is 6 months (full time) in the Temspace Technologies LLP. Candidates with skills in Embedded Systems, PCB Design and Circuit Design are preferred for the PCB Designing & Soldering internship in the Temspace Technologies LLP. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the PCB Designing & Soldering internship in the Temspace Technologies LLP.

28th December 2018, 04:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to PCB Designing & Soldering Interns in Temspace Technologies LLP?

Temspace Technologies LLP does offer PCB Designing & Soldering Internship for duration of 6 months. Interns are offered around Rs. 5,000 - 7,000/- per month as stipend by Temspace Technologies LLP. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to apply for this internship. Those candidates who can start the internship between 23rd December 2018 and 22nd January 2019 will be preferred for internship. Candidates having skilled in Embedded Systems, Circuit Design and PCB Design will be preferred for internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 6th January 2019.

30th August 2021, 03:19 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 7,000/- per month offered to PCB Designing & Soldering interns in Temspace Technologies LLP

Duration 6 months

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?