25th December 2018, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become PCB Designing & Soldering Intern in Temspace Technologies LLP?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to PCB Designing & Soldering in Temspace Technologies LLP. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

28th December 2018, 11:12 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become PCB Designing & Soldering Intern in Temspace Technologies LLP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to PCB Designing & Soldering in Temspace Technologies LLP. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

The skills required to become PCB Designing & Soldering internship in the Temspace Technologies LLP are given below:

>> Candidates with skills in Embedded Systems, Circuit Design and PCB Design

>> Candidates willing to do the internship, full time (in office) for the duration of 6 months

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests

>> Candidates willing to start the internship between 23rd December, 2018 and 22nd January, 2019
28th December 2018, 03:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become PCB Designing & Soldering Intern in Temspace Technologies LLP?

Temspace Technologies LLP does offer PCB Designing & Soldering Internship for duration of 6 months. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to apply. Candidates having skilled in Embedded Systems, Circuit Design and PCB Design are preferred for internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 6th January 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?